Orange and Honey Soy Chicken
- 1 tbs Pure Peninsula Orange Blossom Honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 half teaspoon sesame oil
- Buk choy, steamed (to serve)
- 2 tbs coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 oranges
- 3 free range eggs, beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 1/2 tbs reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbs vegetable oil (or rice bran oil)
- 500g chicken thigh fillets, trimmed
- 3 cups of brown rice, cooked
- Zest and juice 1 orange. Combine 1 tbs zest, 1/4 cup juice, 2 tbs soy, garlic and Pure Peninsula Orange Blossom Honey in a bowl. Add chicken and coat.
- Heat 1 tsp vegetable oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add egg and cook. Then transfer to a plate, and roll the egg into a log, and slice.
- In the same pan, heat 1 tbs vegetable oil over medium-high heat, and add the chicken to cook.
- Meanwhile, add the remaining vegetable oil and sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan, over high heat.
- Add rice, egg, thinly sliced green onion stirring until heated through, as well as the remaining soy sauce.
- Once chicken is cooked slice into cubes or strips.
- Serve the steamed buk choy with the rice mixture and chicken.
- Slice the remaining orange and garnish with coriander.