- 1-2 tsp Pure Peninsula Manuka Honey
- 1 kg root vegetables, eg. parsnip, sweet potatoes, carrots, potatoes
- 150g washed and chopped kale
- 1 pomegranate
- 150g feta cheese
- 2 avocados
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, chopped
- Salt & pepper
- 1/2 tsp Pure Peninsula Manuka Honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- A pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan-forced.
- Chop the vegetables into small pieces and spread evenly on the baking sheet.
- Add olive oil, Pure Peninsula Manuka Honey, fennel seeds, salt and pepper to a bowl. Mix and coat the vegetables.
- Roast for 20-25 min, until golden and tender. Remove and let cool.
- To make the vinaigrette dressing combine Pure Peninsula Manuka Honey, olive oil, apple cider vinegar and salt.
- Add the kale to a large bowl and massage the vinaigrette into the kale.
- Cut avocado into small cubes and add feta and pomegranate seeds to the salad.
- Toast the pumpkin seeds over medium heat until golden.
- Add the roasted vegetables and pumpkin seeds to the salad.
- Drizzle with Pure Peninsula Manuka Honey and enjoy!