- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup freekah (or cracked wheat or quinoa)
- 1/2 cup puy lentils
- 2 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- 2 tbsp baby capers
- 1/2 cup currants or chopped dates
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 pomegranate, to serve
- 1 tbsp Pure Peninsula Jarrah Honey
- 1 cup thick Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- Cook freekeh and lentils separately and allow to cool.
- Mix the yoghurt, ground cumin and Pure Peninsula Jarrah Honey until combined.
- In a medium bowl, place the coriander, parsley, red onion, freekeh, lentils, toasted nuts, capers, currants, lemon juice and olive oil. Mix well and season to taste.
- Place into serving dish and top with a generous drizzle of Pure Peninsula Jarrah Honey. as well as the dressing and pomegranate seeds.