Honey & Lime Chicken Skewers
- 1kg boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 6 tbsp Red Gum Honey
- 3 tbsp soy sauce (or gluten free soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp lime zest (roughly 1 lime)
- 3 tbsp lime juice (roughly 2 limes)
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 3cm piece ginger chopped
- 1 1/2 tbps Sriracha sauce
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the marinade and refrigerate until ready to serve. This will act as your sauce.
- Cut the chicken into 5cm cubes.
- In a Ziplock bag, combine the chicken and remaining marinade and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
- Then thread the marinaded chicken onto skewers.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and rub vegetable oil over the grates until coated.
- Grill the chicken, turning occasionally until cooked (approx. 10-15 minutes).
- Serve the skewers and drizzle the reserved marinade on top.
Optional: Add chopped coriander over skewers.