Honey Grilled Prawns
- 1/2 cup Organic Honey
- 6 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 800g prawns
- 1/4 tsp chilli flakes (optional)
- Parsley to serve (optional)
- Whisk Organic Honey, soy sauce, olive oil, garlic and chilli flakes until well combined.
- In a ziploc bag add prawns and marinade. Ensure prawns are coated are transfer bag into the fridge to marinade for 30-60 minutes.
- Thread prawns onto skewers and preheat grill over medium-high heat to 200°c.
- Brush grill grates with oil and cook shrimp on the grill for about 2 minutes each side.
- Sprinkle parsley and serve!