One Pan Sticky Grey Box Honey Garlic Beef
- 1/4 cup Pure Peninsula Grey Box Honey
- 500 grams flank steak
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot Chinese mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced
- Brown rice, cooked
- Green onions sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Slice the flank steak into 5cm chunks or into longer, thinner strips across the grain.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together: soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, grated ginger, hot Chinese mustard, red pepper flakes, minced garlic and Pure Peninsula Grey Box Honey. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- Add sesame oil to a medium cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil starts to simmer, add the sliced flank steak in one layer. Let it brown nicely for 1-2 minutes without turning it, after that, turn beef on the other side to brown for another 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low-medium and add the sauce to the pan. Stir to combine and let the sauce simmer on low heat for about 5 minutes until it reduces in about half and it creates a sticky glaze.
- Serve the beef over rice. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.