Honey Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 1kg Chicken Thighs, bone-in
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Dried Ginger
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Dried Thyme
- 2 tsps. Salt
- 3 tbsp Pure Peninsula Clover Honey
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 5 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Prepare the spice seasoning by combining paprika, ginger, oregano, thyme and salt.
- Mix together the Pure Peninsula Clover Honey, lemon juice, minced garlic and olive oil to make the marinade.
- Season each chicken thigh well with the spice seasoning and place them in a large zip-lock bag or a bowl.
- Pour marinade over and cover the dish (or close the bag) with cling wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight or at least 3 hours before grilling.
- It will take about 12-15 minutes per side. Check the readiness with thermometer or cut one in half.
- Serve with salad, rice, potatoes.