Honey Ginger Chicken Bites
- 2/3 cup Ginger Honey
- 2tbsp lemon juice
- 2tbsp Honeygar
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tsp sesame oil
- 1tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 600g skinless, boneless chicken thighs. Cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tsp corn starch
- Salt and Pepper
- Combine honey, chicken, lemon juice, honeygar, soy sauce, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce and garlic in a large zip-lock bag and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 210°c. Remove chicken from bag and place onto a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Whilst chicken is cooking, strain the remaining marinade through a sieve into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Cook for 3 minutes discarding of any solids.
- Add corn starch to the saucepan and whisk. After 1 minute remove from heat.
- Once chicken has baked add it into the glaze mixture ensuring chicken is coated.
- Put the glazed chicken back onto the baking sheet and cook for 5 minutes at 210°c. Remove from the oven and enjoy!