Hawaiian Honey Burger
- 1/2 cup Stringy Bark Honey
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground garlic
- 1kg beef mince
- 8 hamburger buns
- 1 can sliced pineapple, drained
- Lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl mix Stringy Bark Honey, paprika, curry powder, ground ginger, ground garlic and beef mince until well combined. Shape into 8 patties.
- On high heat, in a pan fry patties until brown and cooked through.
- Remove the patties from the pan and rest. Meanwhile, char pineapple in the pan or under the grill until browned.
- To your bun, add the patty, pineapple and lettuce. Enjoy!