Honey Glazed Carrots
- 1/4 cup Pure Peninsula Local Flora Honey
- 1kg carrots, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or ghee
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Thyme, garnish (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 220ºC/200ºC fan-forced.
- Slice carrots in half of leave them whole.
- In a bowl, toss the carrots with Pure Peninsula Local Flora Honey, garlic, butter, oil, and spices.
- Pour the carrots onto a baking pan and spread them out.
- Roast for 20-25 minutes, tossing halfway.
- Serve in a dish and garnish with thyme.