- 3 Tbsp of Creamed Honey
- 1 bar of dark chocolate
- 16 Arnott's Ginger Nut Plain Biscuits
- 8 Large Marshmallows
- Arrange 8 pieces of biscuits on a tray.
- Break dark chocolate into 8 equal pieces and arrange on biscuits.
- Place the tray under the oven grill for 1-2 minutes until chocolate begin to soften.
- Remove tray from oven and place one large marshmallow on each biscuits, before returning the tray to the oven for another 2 minutes or until marshmallows turn light brown.
- Spread the Creamed Honey on each biscuits and match it with a marshmallow and chocolate biscuit piece.
- Enjoy with a glass of warm milk for a cozy night in!