Banana & Grey Box Honey Porridge
- 1tsp Pure Peninsula Grey Box Honey
- 160g rolled oats
- 600ml milk or other milk or water
- 2 ripe bananas
- 30g chopped almonds
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the oats and the milk into a large pot/pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a steady simmer for 5-6 minutes, stirring often and adding extra milk if needed.
- Peel and slice the bananas.
- Toast the almonds in a dry non-stick frying pan over a medium heat until lightly golden.
- Stir the cinnamon and the Pure Peninsula Grey Box Honey through the porridge and divide into bowls.
- Scatter the bananas and almonds on top and drizzle with the Grey Box Honey.