Honey French Toast
- 1/4 cup Stringy Bark Honey (plus additional 1tbsp for topping)
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 6-8 slices of bread
- 2 tsp butter (for frying)
- Fruit such as strawberries or blueberries (optional for topping)
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and then add honey, milk and salt until combined.
- Dip bread slices into the honey mixture.
- Over medium heat melt the butter in a large skillet. Add the honey bread to the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown on each side.
- Place the cooked toast on a plate and serve with honey and fresh berries. Enjoy!