Cinnamon Honey Granola
- ½ cup Pure Peninsula Cinnamon Honey
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 ½ cup raw nuts and/or seeds (almonds, pecans, pepitas, walnuts - the nut combination is up to you!)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup melted coconut oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 dried fruit (either chopped dates, sultanas, cranberries)
- Preheat oven to 165ºC and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Combine oats, nuts and/or seeds, cinnamon in a bowl
- Pour in the oil, Pure Peninsula Cinnamon Honey and vanilla and mix well.
- Pour the granola onto your baking sheet and spread an even layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until lightly golden. (The granola will further crisp up as it cools.)
- Top with the dried fruit and let the granola cool completely for at least 45 minutes.
- Break the granola into pieces with your hands for big chunks, or stir with a spoon for smaller chunks.
- When ready to eat, drizzle Pure Peninsula Cinnamon Honey on top.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for 1- 2 weeks, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.