Delicious Honey and Banana Pancakes
- 2 tbsp Pure Peninsula Yellow Box Honey
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 50g butter, melted
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sift flour, cinnamon and baking powder into a bowl. In a jug, whisk eggs, milk, Yellow Box Honey and 2 tbsp of the melted butter. Pour into flour mixture and then add 1 mashed banana. Stir well to mix together.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Brush with a little butter and spoon in 2 tbsp of the batter. Cook for about 2 mins.
- Turn over and cook the other side until golden.
- Serve with remaining sliced banana and drizzle with a little extra honey. (Serves 3-4 portions)