Honey Chicken Tacos
- 1/4 cup Iron Bark Honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 700g boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 chipotle peppers (from a can, packed in adobo sauce)
- 1 tbsp adobo sauce (from chipotle peppers can)
- 1 lime (juiced)
- Season the chicken with chili powder, cumin, paprika, onion powder, salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add olive oil over medium heat into a medium oven-safe skillet. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes each side until brown.
- Combine honey, chipotle peppers, adobo sauce and whisk. Set aside.
- Once chicken is browned, remove from the heat and add honey mixture to coat the chicken. Transfer skillet to oven and roast for 15-20 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Shred the chicken into bite-sized pieces and add lime juice.
- Add shredded chicken to tortillas and add desired toppings such as salsa, beans etc.