Honey Almond Energy Balls
- 1/3 cup Pure Peninsula Iron Bark Honey
- 1/2 cup natural almond butter
- 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 coconut flakes
- 1/4 dried cranberries, prunes or sultanas
- 3 tablespoons dark chocolate chips or carob chips (optional)
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, chocolate chips, almonds and mix well.
- Add Pure Peninsula Iron Bark Honey, dried fruit, coconut flakes and almond butter. Stir until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and leave in the refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Using 1 level tablespoon of the mixture roll into balls.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Store energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge.