Honey Oat Balls
- 1/4 cup Pure Peninsula Yellow Box Honey
- 2 1/2 cups Traditional Oats
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Ground
- 50g butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup Prunes Pitted
- Add 2 cups of traditional oats, prunes, Pure Peninsula Yellow Box Honey, cinnamon and butter in a food processor, until well combined.
- Place the remaining 1/2 cup of oats on a plate.
- Using 1 level tablespoon of the mixture roll into a ball, and then coat the balls in the remaining oats.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm. Store oat balls in an airtight container in the fridge.