- 1/4 cup Banksia Honey
- 40g butter
- 5 eggs (separated)
- 3/4 white chocolate chips
- 2tsp gelatine
- 2tbp water
- 300ml thickened cream
- In a saucepan add butter, egg yolks, chocolate and honey stirring over heat until chocolate is melted, without boiling the mixture. Transfer to a large bowl.
- In a jug, sprinkle gelatine over the water. Stand jug in a small saucepan of simmering water, stirring until gelatine dissolves.
- Stir gelatine mixture into chocolate mixture. Cover and cool to room temperature.
- In a small bowl, beat thickened cream until soft peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Fold into the chocolate mixture.
- Grease six 1-cup dishes. Spoon mixture into dishes and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Enjoy!