Honey Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup Banksia Honey
- 250g cold butter (cut into cubes)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°c. Line baking sheets with baking paper and set aside.
- Whip the cold butter for 1 minute until lighter in colour. Add Banksia Honey and whip for another 1-2 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla and mix.
- Add flour, salt, baking soda and mix. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookie dough into your desired size and place on the prepared baking sheets. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are cooked.
- Allow cookies to cool and enjoy!