- 3/4 cup Yellow Box Honey
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate
- 1 tub of prepared vanilla icing
- Green food colouring
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a baking dish.
- Melt the butter, unsweetened chocolate and cocoa powder over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add honey, vanilla, salt and eggs. Combine in flour and pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Once cooled, cut your brownies into triangles of your desired size.
- Place your prepared icing in a bowl and add green food colouring until you are happy.
- Add the green icing into a zip lock bag and cut a small corner in the bag.
- At the top of the brownie, squeeze out the icing in a zigzag down the tree.
- Add sprinkles and enjoy!