Flourless Coconut, Almond and Honey Cake
- 1/2 cup Pure Peninsula Iron Bark Honey
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 2/3 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Himalayan or Sea Salt
- 4 large Organic Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla liquid
- 3/4 cup Butter, melted and cooled
- 3 tbsp Flaked Almonds
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Butter a 20cm springform tin and line the base and sides with baking paper.
- Whisk the almond meal, coconut and salt until well combined.
- In another bowl beat the eggs, Pure Peninsula Iron Bark Honey and vanilla together for a couple of minutes. Then, stir in the butter.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture.
- Pour the batter evenly into the tin and sprinkle with almond flakes.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once the cake is completely cooled, remove the tin and enjoy!