Honeycomb and Cheese pairings
Types of cheese that are good with honey
Ricotta drizzled with honey. This pairing is fantastic with fruit like figs and you can also add a salty element by serving prosciutto on the side.
Brie and other creamy cheese are lovely with a drizzle of honey and a garnish of nuts.
Blue cheese or other sharp cheese match well with Honeycomb as the sweet honey will mellow out the strong flavour.
Fresh goat cheese and other cheeses like feta match well with a drizzle of honey.
- Either Pure Peninsula Honeycomb or Pure Peninsula Manuka Honeycomb
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar, sliced
- Sliced bread or crackers
- Pure Peninsula Orange Blossom Honey
- Fruit (apricot, figs, grapes)
- Handful of Spanish olives, pitted
- 1/4 cup nuts (almonds, pistachios, cashews, walnuts)
- Garnish with 2 sprigs rosemary
- Arrange items on a platter or wooden board.
- Garnish with rosemary.
- Just before serving, drizzle with Pure Peninsula Orange Blossom Honey or serve honey on the side.