Banksia Honey Dumplings
- 1/3 cup Banksia Honey
- 1 1/4 cups self raising flour
- 30g butter chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Banksia Honey
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 30g butter
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Rub the butter into the sifted self raising flour.
- Add milk and Banksia Honey and stir until combined.
- Roll the mixture into balls (size of a twenty cent piece) and set aside.
- Combine all sauce ingredients into a large frying pan and heat until sugar has dissolved.
- Bring the sauce to a boil before reducing it to a gentle simmer.
- Place dumplings into the sauce, cover and cook for about 20 minutes, turning the dumplings over half way.
- Remove dumplings and serve the with the remaining honey sauce.