Almond Honey Panna Cotta
- 1 1/2 cups full cream milk (375ml)
- 3 teaspoons powdered gelatine
- 1/2 cup Pure Peninsula Honey Organic Honey
- 1 1/2 cups thickened cream (375ml)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Pure Peninsula Honey Honeycomb chunks (optional)
- Chopped almonds/ almond slice (optional)
- Prepare 6 ramekins by spraying it with oil and wipe them with paper towel so a light covering remains.
- Pour milk into a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatine on top to bloom for 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat on low under the milk and stir for 1-2 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
- Stir in the honey until fully incorporated and milk comes to a simmer. Be careful not to boil the milk.
- Remove from heat and stir in salt, almond extract and cream. Mix thoroughly until combined.
- Divide evenly among 6 ramekins. Place immediately in the fridge and allow to set for at least 4 hours. This recipe can be made up to 2 days ahead.
- Remove from the fridge and serve cold with sliced almonds and a small chunk of honeycomb.