NATURAL BEESWAX FURNITURE POLISH
- 100g Beeswax (available online from our Moorooduc Farm Shop)
- 420ml Olive oil (available from our Moorooduc Farm Shop)
- Place both the beeswax and olive oil into a double boiler which you can make by floating a saucepan inside another pan filled with hot water.
- Heat on medium heat until the beeswax melts.*
- Pour the hot mixture into your desired containers.
- Allow to cool for at least two hours into a semi-hard balm consistency.
- To use the polish, scoop some out with your fingers or with a rag and work the polish into any and all wooden surfaces.