Roasted Cauliflower with Honey Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Pure Peninsula Stringy Bark Honey
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 100g haloumi, drained, finely grated
Onion and burnt honey vinaigrette
- 1 medium white or brown onion, diced
- 40ml brown rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 thyme sprigs
- Preheat the oven to 240°C.
- Place the cauliflower in a large bowl with the olive oil. Season to taste and toss to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes until browned.
- Meanwhile, for the onion and burnt honey vinaigrette, place the Pure Peninsula Stringy Bark Honey in a small non-stick saucepan over a medium- high heat.
- Cook vinaigrette for 2-3 minutes until it starts to darken and caramelise
- Add the onion, lower the heat and cook down until the onion has begun to soften.
- Remove from heat, add vinegar and oil, season to taste and cool. Set aside.
- Transfer the roasted cauliflower in a large bowl with half of the vinaigrette. Season to taste and toss to combine. Transfer to a large platter and drizzle over remaining vinaigrette.
- Scatter over haloumi and thyme sprigs to serve.