Honey Garlic Chicken Breast
- 1/3 cup Pure Peninsula Yellow Box Honey
- 500g chicken breast, boneless and skinless (2 pieces)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar (or white or other clear vinegar)
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Mixed salad or rice
- Cut the breasts in half horizontally to create 4 pieces in total. Sprinkle each side with salt and pepper.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Coat chicken in flour and shake off any excess.
- Melt 3 tbsp butter in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place chicken in skillet and cook for 2 - 3 minutes until golden. Turn and cook the other side for 1 minute.
- Turn heat down slightly to medium-high. Add garlic and 1/2 tbsp butter stirring until the butter melts.
- Add vinegar, soy sauce and Pure Peninsula Yellow Box Honey, to the skillet. Bring sauce to simmer for 1 minute or until slightly thickened.
- Turn chicken to coat in sauce. (If the sauce gets too thick, add a touch of water.)
- Remove from stove and place the chicken on a plate. Drizzle over the remaining sauce.
- Serve with greens or rice.