Honey Chicken/Tofu Stir-Fry
- 500g chicken breast/tofu (cut)
- 1 red/yellow capsicum (cut into strips)
- 1 bunch of broccolini (chopped)
- 1 carrot (cut into strips)
- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 900g noodles
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds (garnish)
- 1/3 cup Eucalyptus Honey
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 gloves of garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice (1 lime)
- Combine sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Heat pan/wok on high heat and add 1/2 tbs peanut oil. Cook chicken and set aside.
- Cook noodles per packet directions and set aside.
- Pour remaining 1/2 tbs peanut oil into the wok and add capsicum, broccolini, carrot and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, noodles and sauce. Cook on high for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!