Honey Grilled Pork Chops
- ½ cup Pure Peninsula Ginger Honey
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 pork chops
- Serve with green salad, potatoes or brussels sprouts
Note (pork needs to be marinated at least 5 hours or overnight)
- Combine Pure Peninsula Ginger Honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, and garlic together in a bowl until the marinade is smooth.
- Pour marinade into a resealable plastic bag, reserving about 1/4 of the marinade for basting.
- Add the pork chops to the marinade and squeeze bag to remove excess air. Seal the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove pork chops from the marinade and shake off the excess.
- Grill pork chops for 15-20 minutes or until cooked, basting with the reserved marinade.
- Serve the pork chops and enjoy!