Best Honey Garlic Glazed Salmon
- 1/3 cup Pure Peninsula Clover Honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 4 x 170 g salmon fillets, patted dry with a paper towel
- Ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, sliced into rounds
Note: Leave Salmon out of fridge for about 20 minutes before cooking
- In a medium bowl, whisk together Pure Peninsula Clover Honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and red pepper flakes.
- In a large pan over medium-high heat add two tablespoons oil. When oil is hot, add salmon skin-side up and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook salmon until golden, about 4-6 minutes, then flip over and add remaining tablespoon of oil.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook until fragrant.
- Add the honey mixture and sliced lemons and cook until sauce is reduced. Baste salmon with the sauce.
- Garnish with sliced lemon and serve.