Halloween Rice Bubble Bars
- 125 g butter
- ¼ cup Local Flora honey
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 5 cups rice bubbles
- Start by lining a square / rectangular cake tin with baking paper. Approx 20 cm x 25 cm.
- Melt the Local Flora honey, butter and sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat
- Let the mixture come to the boil, you will want to boil it for about 3 minutes
(You will know when it is ready as the colour will change to a light caramel, and the mixture will begin to thicken)
- Remove from the heat and stir through the vanilla (it will bubble a bit when you do this)
- Add the rice bubbles & stir until well combined
- Tip the mix into the lined cake tin and press it down to cover the base of the tin evenly
- Decorate with your favorite Halloween Candy while it's still warm, so they stick well.
- Refrigerate until firm
- Slice into pieces and enjoy!